This is the Biography, Profile, Facts of Taemin, SHINEE’s First Member to Debut Solo. Lee Taemin or known as Taemin is a member of the famous South Korean boy group, SHINEE, and a talented solo singer among other SHINEE members. He is the first member to debut as a solo singer on August 18, 2014, with a mini-album titled “ACE”.
Taemin’s solo debut mini-album (EP), “ACE” made it to number 1 on the Gaon Album Chart of South Korea and the title track “Danger” to number 5 on the Gaon Weekly Digital Chart.
In 2016, he released his first studio album, “Press It” which went on to become number 1 on the Gaon Album Chart. The title track entitled “Press Your Number” was written by Bruno Mars but later added new lyrics to the song for publication on the Korean music market.
In July 2016, releasing an extended play (EP) entitled “Solitary Goodbye” made Taemin make a solo debut in Japan.
After success in 2016, he released a full Korean album called ‘Move’ in 2017. The title track is drawing a lot of attention because of its sexy yet elegant choreography. Because it has good dance and a nice song to listen to, the song ‘Move’ is often covered by many people.
One of the best dancers from SM Entertainment, let’s find it through the profiles and facts below:
Biodata and Profile
Real Name: Lee Tae Min
Stage Name: Taemin
Place, date of birth: Seoul, July 18, 1993
Nationality: South Korean
Education: Hanlim Multi Art School (previously at Chungdam High School, Myongji University (Musical and film major)
Parents’ name: –
Siblings: 1 older brother
Height: 179 cm
Blood Type: B
Active Years: 2008 – present
Instagram Account: @lm_____ltm
Twitter Account: –
Official Website: taemin. smtown
Facts – Facts
- In his family, he has an older brother.
- He has various nicknames, such as Dancing Machine, Maknae Taemin, Team, Handy Boy Taemin, Taeminnie, Taememe, Tae.
- The first time he entered SM Entertainment through the SM Open Weekend Audition Casting in 2005.
- Having made a solo or group debut in Japan, he is fluent in Japanese.
- His favorite thing is watching horror movies, on the other hand, what he doesn’t like is insects.
- Her hobbies are dancing, playing the piano, and listening to music.
- At first, he was curious about dance because of his older brother.
- Whatever item Taemin holds, he will lose it or damage it, therefore he is nicknamed “Taemin’s magic hand” and is used as a joke by his friends.
- When traveling abroad, he often gets sick.
- In an interview, Taemin said he wanted to collaborate with Kai EXO and Jimin BTS on his solo album.
- Some of his close friends are Kai EXO, Timoteo HOTSHOT, Jimin BTS, Sungwoon Wanna One, and Ravi VIXX.
- Previously served as a mentor in the reboot program for the group “The Unit”.
- On “The Unit”, Taemin cried when Rain asked him to talk to HOTSHOT’s Timoteo.
- In 2013, he was a cast member of the program “We Got Married” with Naeun Apink.
- The name “Team” he got when he was on the program “Why Not The Dancer”.
- Likes women who are consistent and correct. Do not like women who hide their identity and then reveal the truth.
Those are the biodata and facts of the dancing machine and maknae of the legendary group SHINEE. It is reported that he will be enlisting in the military next year. So don’t forget to support Taemin!